3M Cuno ICE152-S reduces chlorine taste and odor as well as sediment and scale in higher turbidity water while reducing chlorine corrosion and scale effects up to 10,000 gallons. A built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates, and the valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water at the same time, allowing a virtually trouble-free cartridge change-out without having to shut off the upstream feed water. ICE152-S’s 3⁄8 inch FNTP horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines. Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1⁄4 turn are possible with the Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant
- NSF Performance Data Sheet included
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale on evaporator plates
- Valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water at the same time
- Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design allows fast and easy change-outs with a 1⁄4 turn
- 3⁄8 in. FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct and easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor, scale in water
- Nominal micron rating of 1.0
- 10,000 gal. capacity
- Higher turbidity water application
- Suitable for low flow cubers to 750 lbs.
- Suitable for high flow cubers to 200 lbs.
- Suitable flakers to 1,200 lbs.
- Head assembly with integral mounting bracket
- Pressure gauge
- Single cartridge filter
- 1⁄4 turn internal automatic shut-off valve
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type
- System maximum operating temperature of 100 degrees F
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block filtration medium and scale inhibitor
- No contact with filter media necessary during change-outs
- No pre-activation necessary for filter cartridges
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. L x 4 in. W
3M Valve-In-Head Water Filter System with Gauge, 17"H x 4.5"D, high turbidity water, single vessel, 3/8"FNPT, 1/4-turn shut off valve, max pressure of 125 psi at 100F, for sediment, chlorine taste & odor, scale, 1 micron rating, 1.5 gpm flow rate, 10,000 gallon capacity, for ice machines (cubers up to 750lbs, flakers up to 1200lbs), integral mounting bracket and single o-ring seal cartridge filter included, NSF (for Cubed Ice makers, Manitowoc I 0302, 0303, 0304, 0305, 0322, 0323, 0324, 0325, 0452, 0453, 0454, 0455, 0502, 0503, 0504, 0505, 0522, 0523, 0523, 0524, 0525, 0594, 0592, 0606, 0696, Scotsman C 0322, 0330, 0522, 0530, 0630, Hoshizaki IM500, KM 250, , 320, 351, 410, 450, 451, 515, 600, 631, 650, Ice-O-Matic ICE 0250, 0305, 0320, 0400, 0406, 0500, 0506, 0520, 0525, 0605, 0606, Koolaire K0250, 0350, 0420, 0500, 0600)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno ICE125S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||1.5 gpm|