The 3M Cuno 5616004 water filtering system consistently provides high quality water for commercial ice that is clearer and has a great taste. This product reduces sediment, cyst, and chlorine taste and odor in water for better protection of the equipment. Without needing to shut off the upstream feed water, the valve-in-head design shuts off vents and water simultaneously, which allows for easy cartridge change-outs. A built-in inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on ice machine evaporator plates. 5616004 holds a 10,000 gallon capacity and has a 1.5 gpm service flow rate.
- Tested and verified to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up
- Reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor in water
- Valve-in-head design shuts off and vents water
- Sanitary Quick Change design helps prevent contamination when cartridge is changed
- 3⁄8 in. FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Head assembly with integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge, and single cartridge filter
- Internal automatic 1⁄4 turn shut-off valve
- O-ring seal type filter cartridges that incorporate carbon clock filtration medium and scale inhibitor
- No activation required with filter cartridges
- Service flow rate up to 1.5 gpm
- 10,000 gal. Capacity
- Higher Turbidity Water Application
- Suitable for low Flow Cubers to 750 lbs.
- Suitable for high Flow Cubers to 200 lbs
- Suitable for flakers to 1,200 lbs.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant
- NSF Performance Data Sheet Included
- Nominal Micron Rating of 1
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. L x 4 in. W
- NSF Listed
3M Water Filtration Product ICE125-S Filter System, Reduces cholorine, taste and ordor, scale; Capacity of 10,000 gal (37,854 lit), flow rate of 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm), and a micron rating of 1.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
3M Cuno 5616004 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice, Coffee & Beverage|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||1.5 gpm|