The Cres Cor IFW-60-GL-10PN portable infrared heat lamp is perfect for when you are cutting meats or other foods that need to stay warm; the lamp can also be used to keep dishes warm until servers come to pick them up. The clamp system allows the unit to be mounted on a table. It easily comes off, making the unit portable for convenient use. With its flexible arm tension, the lamp stays in place once you position it. The Cres Cor IFW-60-GL-10PN portable infrared heat lamp has a shatter- and thermal-shock-resistant red light.
- Easily portable to use wherever you need to a lamp
- Infrared warmer keeps food warm and is adjustable
- Flexible arm tension keeps the lamp in place once you have adjusted it
- Clamp system allows you to easily mount the lamp on the edge of the table
- Shatter-resistant and thermal-shock-resistant red lamp
- On/Off switch is mounted on the base of the lamp for convenience
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 250 W, 2 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 61⁄2 in. dia. x 52 in. L
- NSF certified
Warmer, portable infra red, flexible arm tension, clamp system, (1) 250 watt lamp, on-off switch, polished nickel hood, powder coated, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cres Cor IFW-60-GL-10PN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet