The Cadco XAF-193 countertop convection oven is constructed from stainless steel for durability in a commercial setting. High R-value insulation helps keep hot air in the cabinet. The double-wall glass door stays cool to touch and allows you to easily check on dishes without opening the door. An LED light in the door makes products easier to see. Four shelves are included and are spaced 3 inches apart so the full capacity of 4 full-size sheet pans can be accommodated.
Time, temperature, and humidity are controlled with knobs. The timer creates a beeping sound at the end of the cycle to alert you. The temperature range on this oven is from 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. An electro valve makes direct water connection possible. To ensure your products are evenly cooked, a baffle creates even airflow. Motor bearings can withstand high temperatures. The Cadco XAF-193 countertop convection oven is perfect for small businesses that need an oven but cannot accommodate a full-size one.
- Baffle creates ideal airflow so food is evenly cooked
- Time, temperature, and humidity are controlled manually with knobs
- Direct water connection is possible with an electro valve
- Holds 4 full-size sheet pans (Sold separately)
- 4 shelves are included with 3 in. between each so pans can fit
- 60-min. timer with an audible beep at the end of the cycle
- 175-500 degrees F temperature range
- Stainless steel construction is durable for commercial use and resists corrosion and minor damage
- Motor bearings can withstand high temperatures
- LED light in the door makes products easier to see
- Double wall glass door stays cool the touch and lets you check on food without opening it
- High R-value insulation keeps warm air inside the cabinet
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 23.3 A, 5600 W, NEMa L6-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 311⁄2 in. W x 32 in. D x 23 in. H
- NSF certified
LineChef™ Rosella™ Heavy-Duty Convection Oven, electric, countertop, 3.85 cu ft., holds (4) full size sheet pans (not included), (4) shelves, 175-500° F, time & temperature manual controls, 60 minute timer or continuous on, interior halogen light, insulated double wall cool-touch glass door, includes electro valve for direct water connection, heavy-duty black/brushed stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 5600 watts, 23.3 amps, NEMA L6-30P, NSF, MET to UL & CSA standards
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco XAF-193 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Full|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor; Add'l Year Parts Only; 30 Days Glass; 90 Days Light Bulbs & Gaskets; 1 Year Motor & Fan|