With the ability to handle three full-size sheet pans, Cadco's XAF-183 full-size countertop convection oven would be ideal to have in any busy restaurant kitchen to make baked goods and different meats and casseroles. With stainless steel construction, the unit has an electro valve for a direct water connection, and has manual controls for time, humidity and temperature. An advanced airflow design has a patented baffle for even heating distribution, and heat settings range from 175 to 500 degrees, ensuring foods get cooked in a consistently. A 60-minute timer gives a ready signal at the end of each cycle.
- Stainless steel construction
- Handles 3 full-size sheet pans and steam pans
- Electro valve for direct water connection
- Manual controls for time, humidity and temperature
- Advanced airflow design has patented baffle for even heating distribution
- Heat settings range from 175 to 500 degrees
- 60-min. timer gives ready signal at end of cycle
- Motor bearings withstand high temperature
- Door design reinforced with halogen light in interior
- Dimensions can accommodate modular stacking for customized configuration
- Oven cavity covered in high "R" value insulation
- Cool-touch double wall glass door
- 208-240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 20 A, 4,600 W, NEMA L6-30 P
- Overall Dimensions: 31-1/2 in. W x 32-in. L x 19-7/8 in. H
- cMETus, NSF Certified
LineChef™ Elena™ Heavy-Duty Convection Oven, electric, countertop, 3 cu ft., full-size, holds (3) full size sheet pans (not included), (3) shelves, 175-500° F, time & temperature manual controls, 60 minute timer or continuous on, interior halogen light, insulated double wall cool-touch glass door, includes electro valve for direct water connection, heavy-duty black/brushed stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 4600 watts, 20 amps, NEMA L6-30P, NSF, MET to UL & CSA standards
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cadco XAF-183 Specifications
|Max Pan Size||Full|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor; Add'l Year Parts Only; 30 Days Glass; 90 Days Light Bulbs & Gaskets; 1 Year Motor & Fan|