The Cadco CMLB-CSG warming cabinet comes with a sneeze guard to protect food from debris and airborne germs. The large warming surface keeps food hot and can be turned into a warming shelf by removing the stainless top. The warming cabinet is located under the top shelf and accepts food or plates while maintaining serving temperatures. The Cadco CMLB-CSG cabinet comes with one third-size and two half-size stainless steam pans that can fit in the steam pan holder. The unit also features independent heat controls for the top shelf and bottom cabinet, enabling food to be kept at different temperatures.
- Sneeze guard covers top level shelf to prevent contamination
- Top shelf has stainless steel warming surface
- Includes 2 half-size stainless steam pans and 1 third-size pan
- 1 stainless steam pan holder
- Stainless top is removable and used as a warming shelf
- Lower cabinet includes doors and can be used to warm food and plates
- 2 independent heat controls operate the cabinet and top warming shelf
- Temperatures range: 155-205 degrees F
- Safety signal lights indicate unsafe temperature changes
- Non-skid feet prevent unit from moving
- cUL and UL certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Warming surface: 28 in. x 14 in.
- Overall: 28 in. W x 181⁄4 in. D x 22 1⁄2 in. H
- 600 W, 5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Additional information on these units is available in the buffet warmer buyers' guide.
Warming Cabinet, sneeze guard & buffet server top, (1) 28"x14" s/s warming surfaces, (2) 1/2 size s/s pans, (1) 1/3 size pan, (1) s/s steam pan holder, removable stainless top, top & bottom control knobs & signal lights, (2) variable heat controls 155-205 F, non-skid feet, 120v/60/1ph, 600w, 5 amp, 1 ph, UL Safety & Sanitation, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco CMLBCSG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|