The Carter-Hoffmann BR150 EnduraHeat™ banquet cabinet can hold (150) 11-inch-diameter plates, is constructed of stainless steel, and has double walls with a strong stainless steel base. Vinyl bumpers around the base prevent the cabinet from damaging walls or doorways by bumping into them. Its casters are set in a wheel-ahead pattern, so the unit travels smoothly over non-level floors.
With its high-density, wrap-around fiberglass insulation, the unit traps heat. A rechargeable EnduraHeat system keeps the Carter-Hoffmann BR150 banquet cabinet hot for two hours while it is unplugged, so it is ideal for catering. Its thermostat has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Can hold (150) 11-in.-dia. plates
- Fully welded stainless steel with heavy-duty double walls
- Captures heat with high-density fiberglass insulation
- Nickel-plated wire shelves are sturdy and removable
- Double-panel doors with durable, full-length hinges
- Roller latches with stainless steel strike plates
- Transport latch holds both doors closed
- Gasket is made of heat-resistant silicone
- Dial-type thermometer
- Each end has a handle to push and pull the cart
- Base frame increases the overall strength
- Bumper prevents marking and damaging walls and doorways
- Wheel-ahead caster pattern offers smooth transportation on non-level ground
- (2) 6-in. casters have brakes to hold the cabinet still
- Part of the EnduraHeat series
- Canned fuel should not be used
- 1950 W, 15.3 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 581⁄2 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D with a 161⁄2-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 693⁄8 in. W x 321⁄2 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Phase-change material increases heating efficiency
- Rechargeable heating system
- System takes about 1 hr. to charge
- Ready light illuminates when the system is charged
- EnduraHeat/convection/off toggle switch
- Heater does not need tools to be removed
- High-impedance protection keeps the heater from overheating
- Fan motor is cooled internally
- Black anodized heater finish covers wear and tear
If you're not sure what kind of unit you need, you can find more information in our banquet mobility article.
EnduraHeat™ Heat Retention Banquet Cart, covered plate capacity of 150 (8-3/4" - 11" diameter), cUL, NSF, 120v/60/1ph, 1950 watts, 15.3 amps, 10 ft power cord NEMA 5-20P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BR150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|