Great for baking, warming, and finishing small dishes, the Bakers Pride PX-14 countertop oven can fit food less than 3 inches thick on its slide-in rack. Employees do not have to worry about burning their hands since the rack has an extended handle that stays cool. Temperatures can be set between 284 and 680 degrees Fahrenheit, and the top and bottom heating elements can be turned on separately. For durability, the cooking chamber is made of aluminized steel and retains heat with insulation in the walls.
Made of stainless steel, the Bakers Pride PX-14 countertop oven's exterior resists scratches, dings, and rust, and it has straightforward, manual controls with a temperature and timer knob. The 15-minute timer counts down cook times, and once it gets to zero, it will ring continuously until switched off, ensuring the food is not forgotten. For efficient cleanup, crumbs and debris fall into a pull-out tray for disposal.
- 3-in. deck height
- Slide-out wire baking rack with heat-resistant handle
- Pull-out steel crumb tray catches debris
- Operator-controlled top and bottom heat for even baking results
- Temperature cooking range: 284-680 degrees F
- 15-min. electric timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminized steel interior are durable
- Insulation traps heat inside
- 1-in. black legs
- Required clearance: 3 in. to the left, right, and back
- CE approved; UL and CSA listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Rack: 13.25 in. W x 13.87 in. D
- Overall: 19.62 in. W x 22 in. D x 9.81 in. H
- 12.5 A, 1500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Want to learn more about these units? Check out our deck oven buyers' guide.
HearthBake Series Oven, countertop, electric, pizza, 13-1/4"W x 13-7/8"D bake deck, single 3" high deck, slide out wire baking rack, thermostat to 680°F, 15 min. timer, stainless steel exterior finish, 1" legs, 1.5kW, NSF, UL, CE, CSA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride PX-14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Number of Levels||1|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
Bakers Pride PX-14 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Our old pizza oven just about melted off the cord when it gave out. We chose this oven as a high-quality, durable appliance that wouldn't burn d..."
"Our old pizza oven just about melted off the cord when it gave out. We chose this oven as a high-quality, durable appliance that wouldn't burn down the house when we heated up a pizza. Dimensions are large enough that we are branching out into other frozen, heat-n-eat treats!"