For baking, warming and finishing your smaller dishes, Bakers Pride's PX-14 countertop single deck pizza oven is the way to go. This unit includes a slide-out, nickel-chrome plated wire baking rack with a heat-resistant handle, and a pull-out steel crumb tray and three inch deck height. Its controls feature operator-controlled top and bottom heat for even baking results, and an electric timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off. Black phenolic legs are also included.
- Slide-out nickel chrome-plated wire baking rack with heat-resistant handle
- Pull-out steel crumb tray
- 3-in. deck height
- Operator-controlled top and bottom heat for even baking results
- 15-min. electric timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off
- Insulated with 1-in. thick industrial grade felt
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Stackable ovens
- Black phenolic legs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-20 P, 6-in. cord and plug included
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2 in. W x 16-1/2 in. D x 9-7/16 in. H
- UL, CSA and CE Listed, NSF Certified
HearthBake Series Oven, countertop, electric, pizza, 13-1/4"W x 13-7/8"D bake deck, single 3" high deck, slide out wire baking rack, thermostat to 650°F, 15 min. timer, stainless steel exterior finish, 1.5kW, NSF, UL, CSA, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride PX-14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
Bakers Pride PX-14 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Our old pizza oven just about melted off the cord when it gave out. We chose this oven as a high-quality, durable appliance that wouldn't burn d..."
"Our old pizza oven just about melted off the cord when it gave out. We chose this oven as a high-quality, durable appliance that wouldn't burn down the house when we heated up a pizza. Dimensions are large enough that we are branching out into other frozen, heat-n-eat treats!"