The Bakers Pride P22S countertop pizza oven has one baking chamber with two decks. Top and bottom temperatures are controlled independently and range from 300 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can track the cooking process on a 60-minute timer that rings until it is manually shut off. To keep heat inside the chamber, this unit is fully insulated. Adjustable legs elevate the unit off the counter so that staff members can clean under it.
- 1 welded aluminized steel baking chamber with 2 Cordierite decks
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and rust resistant
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- Independently controlled top and bottom heating elements
- 15-min. electric timer continuously rings until it is shut off
- Fully insulated to keep heat inside the chamber
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 17.1 A, 3.6 kW
- 220-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Deck dimensions: 20.75 in. W x 20.75 in. D x 3.25 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 26 in. W x 28 in. D x 17 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Find out more about these units and their features by reading our deck ovens article.
HearthBake Series Oven, countertop, electric, pizza/pretzel, single compartment, 3-1/4" deck height, (2) removable 20-3/4"W x 20-3/4"D Cordierite hearth decks, 300°F - 650°F thermostat, 15 min. mechanical timer, stainless steel exterior, 3,600w, UL EPH Classified, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride P22S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product||Countertop Pizza Oven|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|