The Bakers Pride GDCO-G2 double full-size convection oven has two compartments that hold five plated wire racks with 1.62 inches of space between each. An interior light brightens the cavities so operators can check on product through the glass door windows. LP gas heats the unit, which operates from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and is adjusted through electronic temperature controls. Heat is moved throughout the unit by a two-speed fan. A cooldown function enables the fan to run when the doors are open to quickly bring down temperatures.
- Each cavity has 5 chrome-plated wire racks
- Removable 11-position rack guides
- 1.62-in. spacing between each rack
- Interior lighting shines to enhance visibility
- Porcelain enamel interior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel front, top, sides, and doors are heavy duty and quick cleaning
- Dual-pane thermal glass windows add visibility for monitoring
- Heated by LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 39 in. W x 41.56 in. D x 72.25 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Simple Rotary Controls
- Electronic temperature control
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- 2-speed fan
- Cooldown fan mode
- 60-min. timer
- Hinged design on the control panel provides service access
To learn more about convection oven features, visit our article on convection ovens.
Cyclone Convection Oven, full-size, gas, double-deck, rotary controls, 60 min. timer, 2-speed motor, stainless steel synchronized doors with double pane thermal glass, (5) racks with 11 positions, stainless steel top, front & sides, 8-1/4" powder coated legs, stacking kit, 60,000 BTU per oven, cULus, UL EPH Classified
Cord and Plug NOT Included
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride GDCO-G2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|