The Bakers Pride BPHTG-2448I griddle is LP gas heated by four thermostatically controlled burners under its 1-inch-thick plate. Splash guards restrict grease to the plate, and spatulas fit in the grease trough so that debris can be pushed into the slide-out pan. Made of aluminized and stainless steel, the exterior resists corrosion and scratching. This unit is elevated off the countertop by 4-inch adjustable legs.
- (4) 32,000-BTU burners
- Snap-action thermostatic control knobs
- 1-in.-thick plate warms evenly and retains heat
- Splash guards keep splatter on the cooktop
- Front grease trough can accommodate spatulas
- Slide-out grease pan aids in cleanup
- Landing ledge separates users from heat
- Exterior is made of aluminized and stainless steel
- Welded heavy-gauge, heat-resistant steel combustion chamber
- Adjustable 4-in. legs
- Pressure regulator
- Heated by LP gas
- 128,000 BTU
- 46.8 kW
- Cooking area dimensions: 47.87 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 37.5 in. D x 15.43 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
Find out more about units like this by reading our griddles article.
Griddle, gas, heavy duty, countertop, 47.87"W x 24"D grilling area, 1" thick griddle plate, thermostatic controls, stainless & aluminized steel exterior, grease pans & splash guards, 4" legs, 128,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bakers Pride BPHTG-2448I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|