The Garland UTGG36-GT36M gas griddle’s stainless steel construction is durable for high-volume use. A 1-inch thick griddle plate is heated by three burners that are placed every 12 inches for even distribution. Thermostats control each burner, providing accurate heat and energy savings when certain burners are not needed. Temperatures stay between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 4-inch front grease trough collects grease to facilitate cleaning. This unit has a 1.4-gallon grease drawer. With the 4-inch legs, the Garland UTGG36-GT36M gas griddle is lifted off the countertop to prevent overheating.
- 1-in. steel griddle plate
- 3 burners are placed every 12 in. for even heating
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Each burner is thermostatically controlled for accurate, convenient heating
- Thermostats each have an on/off valve for ideal control
- 4-in. front grease trough collects grease for safety and cleaning
- 1.4-gal. capacity grease drawer provides quick cleanup
- Stainless steel construction is built to withstand heavy-duty use
- 4-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs keep the griddle lifted off countertops
- Straight-through rear or flush-mounted gas connections with the 3⁄4-in. NPT gas regulator and T gas manifold connection
- 84,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 357⁄16 in. W x 32 in. D x 16.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, LP gas, heavy-duty, 35-7/16" W x 23" D cooking surface, 1" thick smooth steel griddle plate, snap action thermostatic controls, piezo pilot igniters, 4" deep front grease trough, stainless steel front, sides and back, 4" adjustable feet, 84,000 BTU (US Range), CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland UTGG36-GT36M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||35.43|