The Garland SUMG-100 Summit full-size gas convection oven has five chrome-plated racks. With 10 position guides, they can be placed to suit various applications. Positioned for simple use, the top rack is easy to reach. The fan has high, low, and pulse settings, allowing the unit to prepare a variety of products, including delicate dishes like soufflés. An electromechanical timer allows staff to minor the cooking process up to 60 minutes. Heat is distributed evenly and quickly with the porcelain-enameled interior.
With coved corners, crevices are eliminated inside the oven so crumbs will not get trapped. Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the top, front, and sides are durable and easy to clean. This Garland SUMG-100 Summit full-size gas convection oven has 60/40 dependent doors, and since there is a window on the left-hand door, staff can see inside without letting heat out. The window has a double-pane thermal construction, so heat will not escape through it. This product is a U.S. Range by Garland unit.
- Heated by LP
- Uses solid state controls and a 60-min. electromechanical timer to help staff keep track of the cooking process
- Fan has high, low, and pulse settings for cooking a variety of products
- Virtually any pan size fits on the 5 chrome-plated racks
- Racks have 10-position rack guides for versatile baking
- Top rack is in an easy-to-reach position
- Porcelain-enameled interior offers quick, even distribution of heat
- Coved corners eliminate crevices where crumbs could get trapped so it is easy to clean
- Access the interior easily with 60/40 dependent doors
- Window on the left door and interior lighting provides product visibility
- Double-pane thermal window construction keeps heat inside
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides add durability and corrosion resistance
- 53,000 BTU, 15.53 kW
- Interior Dimensions: 29 in. W x 24 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 38 in. W x 411⁄4 in. D x 571⁄2 in. H
- cUL Gas-Fired and UL Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Summit Series Convection Oven, LP gas, single-deck, solid state controls with 150° - 500° F, electromechanical thermostat and 60 minute timer, (5) chrome plated (13) position oven racks per deck, electronic spark ignition, dependant 60/40 doors with double paned thermal window in left hand door, stainless steel front, sides, top, 25-1/2" legs, porcelain cavity, 53,000 BTU, UL, cUL, NSF (USRange)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland SUMG-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||1 year parts, labor and door|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|