The Garland MCO-ES-20-S double electric convection oven features porcelain-enameled cavities and coved corners, making it simple to clean. It is easy to view product thanks to the double-pane, thermal windows and interior lights. The stainless steel door closure stretches the full length of the doors to increase strength. The front, sides, top, and legs feature a stainless steel construction, providing durability for commercial use. Temperature in the Garland MCO-ES-20-S double electric convection oven ranges from 150 degrees to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with solid state controls. The two-speed fan operates at high and low settings to add flexibility to your cooking process.
- Each oven cavity has 6 chrome-plated racks that adjust to 13 positions
- The porcelain-enameled interior has coved corners to make it easy to clean
- Solid state control maintains a temperature range between 150-500 degrees F
- Electromechanical timer keeps track of cooking
- 2-speed fan operates at high and low speeds for flexibility
- Front, sides, top, and legs are constructed of stainless steel to provide durability
- Stainless steel positive door closure stretches the entire length of the door
- 60/40 dependent doors feature a safety system
- Doors feature double-pane, thermal windows for monitoring of contents
- Interior lighting adds visibility to the cooking compartment
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 20.8 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 38 in. W x 411⁄4 in. D x 713⁄4
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
Master Series Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth 39", (2) speed 3/4 HP fan, Master 200 solid state controls with 1 hour timer, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24" cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 6-1/2" legs, 20.8 kW (Garland), cUL, NSF, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland MCO-ES-20-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 year limited parts & 1 year labor; 5 year limited parts|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|