Breakfast and lunch crowds need to be fed in a hurry. Garland's CG-48R01 countertop commercial griddle is an ideal tool to help with that. With a stainless steel build, the unit has a rear grease trough with a bottom drawer, and a U-shaped 30,000-BTU burner every 12 inches of griddle width, for more room to cook all sorts of items. There are electric on and off switches with indicator lights for power and each thermostat burner system. There is also a gas pilot ignition indicator light and gas regulator valve.
- Stainless steel construction
- Rear grease trough with bottom drawer
- U-shaped 30,000-BTU burner every 12 in. of griddle width
- Electric on and off switches with indicator light for power and each thermostat burner system
- Gas pilot indicator light and gas regulator valve
- Full-width front rail
- Electronic thermostat of 150 to 450 degrees for each burner every 12 in.
- Stainless steel griddle splashguards
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs
- Nickel-plated thermostat guards
- 8-in. high back splash
- Contoured grease chute opening
- >CSA Listed, NSF Certified
Master Griddle, countertop, gas, 48" W x 24" D x 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, electronic thermostatic controls, electronic ignition, extra deep grease drawers, s/s rear & side splash, s/s ext'r, 6" s/s legs, EnerLogicG Technology, 120,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Garland CG-48R01 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet