The Hoshizaki F-330BAJ flake ice maker is ideal for grocery stores, markets, and restaurants because flake ice can be used for produce displays and salad bars. This ice type molds to whatever is set on it, cooling it more quickly and keeping it fresh and safe. The stainless steel auger that cuts ice into its form has greaseless bearings to help it run more efficiently. Up to 332 pounds of flake ice is produced within a 24-hour period.
The storage capacity of the bin in this ice machine is up to 80 pounds. The drop-down door is convenient for accessing the storage bin. Each hour, a cycle called CleanCycle™ flushes mineral-laden water from the machine to reduce the buildup of harmful limescale. Key internal components have H-GUARD Plus® built into them to help slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings.
Since this ice machine is a front-breathing unit, you can easily put it in tight spaces since you do not need clearances on the sides or rear. The front access makes accessing internal components simpler for maintenance. Air filters on the Hoshizaki F-330BAJ flake ice maker are removable, and the ice machine is air-cooled.
- Flake ice is ideal for produce displays and salad bars since the ice molds to whatever is set on it
- Produces up to 332 lbs. of flake ice per day
- Bin stores up to 80 lbs. of ice at a time
- Exterior is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- CleanCycle24 removes sediment from water trough once every hour to slow the buildup of mineral scale on ice machine interior
- Auger has greaseless bearing and is made from stainless steel
- Drop-down door makes ice easy to access
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent is built into certain internal components to help slow the growth of bacteria from growing each cleanings
- Front-breathing design lets you easily put the machine in tight spaces since it does not need clearance on the rear and sides
- Air filters are removable for cleaning
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Front access makes maintaining internal components easier
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 3,400 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.91 kW, 6.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 26 in. D x 39 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF
Ice Maker with Bin, Flake-Style, 24"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 332 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (243 lb AHRI certified 90°/70°), 80 lb of ice storage capacity, stainless steel finish, R-404A refrigerant, painted legs included, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.9 amps, NSF, UL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki F-330BAJ SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||80|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Capacity Range||80-279 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||22 - 29 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Maker with Bin|