This waffle baker from Wells comes with a floating hinge and a 7-in. Dia. grid that is made from die-cast aluminum.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Elements are controlled by an operator-controlled, programmable digital timers that allow the operators to set the bake time from one second to ten minutes
- Grids have a 7-in. Dia. and is made from die-cast aluminum with a tapered pattern and a lipped edge
- Adjustable temperature range from 250 degrees F to 425 degrees F. An audible alarm beeps when the cook cycle is complete
- Floating hinge allows upper grid to rise evenly as the waffle expands during cooking
- Stainless steel front, top and sides provide maximum strength and durability
- Die-stamped stainless steel drip tray removes easily for cleaning
- New LED digital displays illuminate time and temperature settings
- Handles are nickel-plated steel with an open-coil design for minimal heat transfer
- Available with Silverstone® grids that helps make waffle removal and cleanup easier
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph
Waffle Baker, single round waffle grid, cast aluminum grids, user-adjustable digital time/temp controls, audible alarm, stainless steel construction, cULus, 120v/60/1ph, 900W
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells WB-1E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|Cord & Plug||Yes|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Special Features||Audible Alarm|
|Special Features||Digital Controls|
|Special Features||Floating Hinge|