The Wells SS-206D single drop-in food warmer is suited for wet or dry operation, but wet application is recommended for the best results. This well is designed for top-mount installation and to hold foods at safe, hot temperatures. One standard 12 inch by 20 inch inset pan or the equivalent fractional pans can be held in this model. The thermostatic controls are recessed in a one-piece, front-mounted panel so they will not become damaged. Tubular heating elements are under the warming pans for efficient and even heat distribution. This warmer comes with a one-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep drawn stainless steel warming pans. The Wells SS-206D single drop-in food warmer is perfect for buffet lines to keep your food hot.
- Top-mount installation
- Holds heated foods at safe, hot temperatures
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Wet applications give best results
- One-piece stainless steel top flange
- Heavy-gauge, deep drawn stainless steel warming pans
- High-heat limits prevent overheating
- Indicator lights let you know when food has reached the temperature it is set for
- Tubular heating elements under the warming pan create even heat distribution
- Accommodates 1 standard 12 in. x 20 in. inset pan or equivalent fractional pans
- Wellslok hardware is included for fast, simple installation
- Infinite controls allow operators to adjust holding temperatures between low and high
- 1⁄2 in. drain
- 208/240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 900/1200 W, 4.3/5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 213⁄4 in. L x 1311⁄16 in. W x 811⁄16 in. H
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, 12" x 20" pan opening with drain, wet/dry operation, stainless steel interior, Wellslok, cURus, CE, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells SS-206D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|