The Wells MOD-400DM built-in food warmer has a tubular heating element that sits underneath each of the warming pans so heat is evenly distributed to prevent hot and cold spots. High temperature limits prevent the warmer from overheating. Each well has its own thermostatic controls so you can hold four different kinds of foods, each at its optimal serving temperature. The bottom, front, back, and sides of the equipment are all fully insulated so heat stays in the well and so temperatures are recovered more quickly when new food is added. This warmer can be used for wet or dry food holding applications, but heating works better in wet applications. The Wellsloks hardware makes installing the Wells MOD-400DM built-in food warmer much easier compared to traditional food warmers.
- Top-mounted built-in food warmer
- Holds heated foods at hot, safe temperatures, making it perfect for buffet lines
- Deep-drawn, heavy duty stainless steel warming pans
- Each well has its own individual controls so you can hold 4 different kinds of foods
- High-temperature limits prevent the risk of overheating
- Indicator lights let you know when the temperature reaches its ideal setting
- Tubular heating element evenly distributes heat to prevent hot and cold spots under the warming pans
- Wellsloks hardware makes installing the warmer easier
- Accepts 4 standard, 12-in. x 20-in. pans or the equivalent fractional pans
- One-piece stainless steel top flange
- 1⁄2 in. drain and manifold
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 900-1200 W
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄8 in. L x 571⁄2 in. W x 93⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, (4) 12" x 20" openings with manifolded drains with one valve, wet/dry operation, infinite controls, stainless steel interior, insulated aluminum steel housing, cULus, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells MOD-400DM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|