The John Boos PB-DISINK101410-P-SSLR one-compartment sink is ideal for handwashing stations. It is made of rust-resistant stainless steel and has large corners that prevent food from getting caught. Water is kept from splashing onto the floor and walls by the backsplash and side splashes. The included basket drain filters food debris to stop pipes from clogging. The John Boos PB-DISINK101410-P-SSLR one-compartment sink has a flat surface with polished welds that match the other areas.
- Single compartment is ideal for handwashing
- Bowl corners have a large radius that facilitates cleanup
- Stainless steel construction is strong and resistant to corrosion
- Backsplash and side splashes confine water
- Includes a basket drain that prevents debris from clogging the system
- Exposed welds are polished to a smooth finish
- Bowl dimensions: 10 in. L x 14 in. W x 10 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 121⁄2 in. L x 183⁄4 in. W x 15 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified components
Want to know more about which sink best suits your establishment? Check out our sink buyers' guide for more information.
Drop-In Sink, 1-compartment, 12-1/2"W x 18-3/4"D x 15"H overall size, (1) 10"W x 14" front-to-back x 10"deep bowl, deck mount faucet holes with 4" centers, 3-1/2" drain opening with basket drain, stainless steel construction construction, with left & right side splashes, includes economy gooseneck faucet, 3-1/2" spout, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PB-DISINK101410-P-SSLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||300 Series|
|Specialty Options||Includes Splashes|
|Overall Length (in)||12.5|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||10|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||14|