The John Boos EDSC8-1872 enclosed work table comes with a middle shelf that holds supplies, dishes, and more. Since the table is enclosed except on the front, it protects whatever is being stored from damage and contaminants. To keep the unit balanced on most floors, it has adjustable bullet feet. The John Boos EDSC8-1872 dish cabinet is constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings. Its TIG-welded top is reinforced and polished to a smooth finish.
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Top has been TIG welded for strength and a sleek appearance
- Heavy-duty top can hold food prep equipment, a beverage station, and more
- Middle shelf is fixed to prevent movement
- Enclosed design protects contents from damage and contaminants
- Bullet feet are adjustable for stability
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 18 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
For more information on commercial work tables, take a look at our work tables buyers' guide.
Dish Cabinet, open base, 72"W x 18"D x 35"H, fixed mid-shelf, 18/300 stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs, gussets & feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EDSC8-1872 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Product||Enclosed Work Table|