The John Boos EDSC8-1572 enclosed work table measures 72 inches long by 15 inches wide, perfect for storing clean dishes. It is made of rust-resistant stainless steel, providing durability and facilitating cleanup. To create a clean appearance, the material is polished to a satin finish. Its TIG-welded top is strong enough to support heavy loads, while the mid-shelf provides extra space for stored items. The John Boos EDSC8-1572 dish cabinet has an open base with stainless steel legs and feet.
- Stainless steel construction adds durability and rust resistance
- Polished, satin finish facilitates cleanup
- Fixed middle shelf allows the operator to organize dishes and supplies
- TIG-welded top supports heavy loads
- Welded areas are polished to match the other surfaces
- Open base has legs and feet that elevate the unit off the floor
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 15 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
To read more about work tables, take a look at the tables and stands buyers' guide.
Dish Cabinet, open base, 72"W x 15"D x 35"H, fixed mid-shelf, 18/300 stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs, gussets & feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EDSC8-1572 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Stainless Steel Gauge||18 gauge|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Product||Enclosed Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|