Manitowoc began rolling out new ice makers in early 2018 that are more efficient than their predecessors, with both water and energy demand decreased significantly. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by the UYF-0310A.
The Manitowoc Ice undercounter Neo™ Series ice maker has improvements from previous models in performance, intelligence and convenience and reduces power consumption more than 10 percent and uses up to 25 percent less water. This under-counter ice maker has a production capacity of 304 pounds every 24 hours and can hold 100 pounds of ice in the storage bin. This ice maker is air-cooled, has self-contained refrigeration, and replaces model QD0274A.
- Replaces QD0274A
- Air-cooled system
- Produces half-dice style ice with dimensions 3/8-in. W x 1-1/8 in. D x 7/8-in. H
- Maximum ice production of 304-lbs. per 24-hr. period
- Bin ice storage capacity of 100-lbs.
- Uses up to 10% less energy and 25% less water than previous Manitowoc models
- Power, delay, clean, full bin and service buttons on front of unit
- Delay function stops ice production for 4, 12 or 24-hr.
- Wide opening for easy scooping of ice
- Forward-sliding storage bin gives easy access to refrigeration components
- Food-zone is sealed and has a removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door
- AlphaSan® is added to some internal components to prevent microbial growth
- Unit breathes through front-mounted vents and is designed for compact spaces, such as undercounter use
- Air filter requires no tools for removal and can be washed in a dishwasher
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-ft. power cord
- Total Dimensions: 30-in. W x 28-in. D x 38-1/2 in. H (includes 6-in. legs)
- California Low Lead Qualified; cULus and CE Listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Intelligent and Convenient Design
- A light on the Full Bin button indicates when ice harvest reaches the top of the bin for easier monitoring of ice levels without having to open the lid
- Easy-access buttons on the front panel of the ice maker reduce bending and stooping
- Ice scoop with comfortable grip can be placed in holders on either side of the bin
Saves Money and Maintenance Time
- A light on the Service button illuminates to warn the user of possible service or maintenance issues, reducing downtime by addressing problems as they happen
- Removable components make cleaning the foodzone easy, and rounded corners within the ice maker trap less debris and can be wiped down quickly
- Ice production can be paused during quiet periods
NEO™ Undercounter Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self contained, 30"W x 28"D x 38-1/2", production capacity up to 304 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (235 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°), 100 lb ice storage capacity, electronic controls, half dice size cubes, NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice UY-0310A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||304 lbs|
|Also Known As||UY-0240A, QY-0214A, QY-0274A|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Bin Capacity||100 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Capacity Range||70-119 lb|
|Production Range||260-329 lb|
|Width (in) Range||26 -35 in|