This ice dispenser was specifically designed to fill ice buckets in the lodging, foodservice, and healthcare industries. Its uncomplicated “push-for-ice” dispense mechanism can be easily operated. The rocking chute dispenser decreases ice spillage and an oversized drain pan collects ice that does. LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor reduces the growth of yeast and bacteria by recirculating the air inside the machine over a UV light. An easily removable service door allows for easy access to internal components. The ice machine is sold separately, but this unit can accept either 22 inch or 30 inch wide Manitowoc ice machines.
- Accepts 22-in. or 30-in. wide Manitowoc ice machines
- Designed to fill ice buckets in lodging, foodservice, and healthcare industries
- 180-lbs. of ice storage capacity
- Rocking chute dispenser decreases ice spillage
- “Push-for-ice” dispense mechanism is easy to operate
- Built-in agitator assures 100% dispensing
- Oversized drain pan collects ice overflow
- DuraTech™ exterior provides superior corrosion resistance
- Clear-coated stainless steel finish resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- Easily removable door allows for easy access to internal components
- LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor reduces growth of yeast and bacteria, resulting in a cleaner machine
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Contact customer service for additional voltage options
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 32-in. D x 21.5-in. H (does not include height with ice machine head)
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Note: Ice dispenser only. Ice machine head unit sold separately
Vending Ice Dispenser, push button, floor model, 30"W x 32"D x 60-1/2"H, approximately 180-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, bucket filling, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" or 30" dice or half dice machines, 115v/60/1ph, contact customer service for additional voltage options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice SPA-310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SPA-310, QPA310, HPA310, CMO310, AMO361|
|Bin Capacity||180 lbs|
Manitowoc Ice SPA-310 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
RyGuy The Business Boy said...
"product should come with the unit to make ice itself. NOTE: IF YOU BUY THIS, IT DOES NOT MAKE THE ICE. JUST STORES IT. YOU NEED TO BUY A ICE MAKE..."
"product should come with the unit to make ice itself. NOTE: IF YOU BUY THIS, IT DOES NOT MAKE THE ICE. JUST STORES IT. YOU NEED TO BUY A ICE MAKER AND PUT IT ON TOP OF THIS MACHINE."