The Manitowoc SPA-310 ice dispenser has a DuraTech™ exterior with a stainless steel finish that hides dirt and smudges. Its internal parts are built with a LuminIce™ II growth inhibitor to slow bacteria growth between cleanings. A large drain pan collects overflow ice, and a built-in agitator makes the ice dispense smoothly. An on/off agitator on the rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces the risk of in-flight ice and spills. The Manitowoc SPA-310 ice dispenser stores as much as 180 pounds of ice.
- 180-lb. storage capacity
- Ideal for guests to fill buckets in hotels and resorts
- In-flight ice and spills are prevented with a quick on/off agitator on the rocking chute dispense mechanism
- Simply dispense ice through a built-in agitator
- Ice overflow is caught by a large drain pan
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior
- Fingerprints and dirt are hidden by the stainless steel finish
- Bacteria is slowed by LuminIce II growth inhibitor
- 1.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 32 in. D x 60.5 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Note: Ice dispenser only. Ice machine head unit is sold separately.
The ice machines buyers' guide has in-depth information on dispensers.
Vending Ice Dispenser, push button, floor model, 30"W x 32"D x 60-1/2"H, AHRI certified 180-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, bucket filling, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" or 30" dice or half dice machines, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice SPA-310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SPA-310, QPA310, HPA310, CMO310, AMO361|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||180 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||180-239 lb|
Manitowoc Ice SPA-310 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
RyGuy The Business Boy said...
"product should come with the unit to make ice itself. NOTE: IF YOU BUY THIS, IT DOES NOT MAKE THE ICE. JUST STORES IT. YOU NEED TO BUY A ICE MAKE..."
"product should come with the unit to make ice itself. NOTE: IF YOU BUY THIS, IT DOES NOT MAKE THE ICE. JUST STORES IT. YOU NEED TO BUY A ICE MAKER AND PUT IT ON TOP OF THIS MACHINE."