Ice-O-Matic's CD40030 cube ice dispenser is designed to dispense ice into buckets, making it appropriate for a number of hospitality and healthcare settings. To save time, the machine's Turbo Dispense mechanism dispenses a 1⁄4-lb. of ice per second. Four inches of insulation slow the melting of ice so less is wasted. A Power Clean feature gives operators access to the bin for cleaning without the need for removing the ice machine head. When the bin's panel is opened, a safety switch stops the machine's agitator to protect users from injury.
This machine is designed to be used with one of Ice-O-Matic's 30-inch cubers, which are sold separately. For durability and easy cleaning, the Ice-O-Matic CD40030 ice dispenser is built with rugged stainless steel. The machine's low-profile width measures just 30 inches, making it appropriate for installation in space-limited venues like hotel vending areas and nurse stations.
- 30-in. width is intended to conserve space
- Stores up to 180 lbs. of ice in integrated bin
- Turbo Dispense system dispenses 1⁄4-lb. of ice per second for speed and efficiency
- Power Clean feature provides access to the bin for cleaning without having to remove the ice maker head
- Machine agitator is stopped when front panel is opened to protect the operator
- 4-in. insulation provides maximum ice preservation times
- Push-to-dispense feature makes machine easy to operate
- Designed to accept 30-in. Ice-O-Matic cubers (sold separately)
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 531⁄4 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Ice Dispenser, floor model, approximately 180 lb ice storage capacity, push dispensing, designed to accept 30" wide ICE Series™ cube ice makers, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.1 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic CD40030 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||180 lbs|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|