The Manitowoc SPA-160 ice dispenser holds as much as 120 pounds of ice. An ice machine is sold separately. This unit is great for hotels and resorts so guests can fill buckets for their rooms. In-flight ice and spills are resisted since the rocking chute dispense mechanism has quick on/off activation. Ice is dispensed with a built-in agitator. Internal components are built with LuminIce™ to reduce bacteria growth. The Manitowoc SPA-160 ice dispenser has a DuraTech™ exterior with a stainless steel finish that resists corrosion, dirt, and fingerprints.
- 120-lb. storage capacity
- Fills buckets in hotels and resorts
- Rocking chute dispense mechanism prevents in-flight ice and spills
- Built-in agitator makes ice simple to dispense
- Large drain pan accommodates large amount of ice overflow
- DuraTech exterior resists corrosion
- Stainless steel finish prevents fingerprints and dirt from showing
- LuminIce growth inhibitor prevents bacteria growth
- 1.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 31.19 in. D x 54 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Note: Ice dispenser only. Ice machine head unit sold separately.
For everything you could possibly need to know about ice machines, read the ice machines buyers' guide.
Vending Ice Dispenser, push button, floor model, 22"W x 31-3/16"D x 54"H, AHRI certified 120-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, bucket filling, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" dice or half dice machines, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice SPA-160 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||120|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor|
|Also Known As||SPA160, QPA160|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||100 - 199|
|Ice Type||Full or Half Cube|
|Additional Info||Ice Machine Head required but NOT included|