The Hoshizaki DB-130H countertop cube ice dispenser is ideal for hospitality venues like hotels and motels. Ice is dispensed with the press of a button, allowing your guests to access as much ice as needed for their room. Up to 90 pounds of ice can be held in the machine's built-in polyethylene-insulated storage bin. Internal components are built with H-GUARD Plus® antimicrobial agent that prevents bacteria from growing between cleanings. The Hoshizaki DB-130H countertop cube ice dispenser is built to be used with Hoshizaki cube ice machine head models KM-340MAH, KM-515MAH, KM-515MAH-P, KM-515MRH, KM-515MWH-P, KM-600MAH, KM-650MAH, KM-650MRH, and KM-650MWH, which are sold separately. Cube ice can be used in virtually any application and pairs well with any type of beverage.
- Cube ice is perfect for any type of beverage
- Ideal for hospitality applications
- Pairs with Hoshizaki cube ice machine head models KM-340MAH, KM-515MAH, KM-515MAH-P, KM-515MRH, KM-515MWH-P, KM-600MAH, KM-650MAH, KM-650MRH, and KM-650MWH (sold separately)
- Push button, single auger agitator dispenses up to 20 lbs. of ice per min.
- Built-in, 90-lb. storage bin is insulated with polyethylene to slow the melting of ice
- H-GUARD Plus® antimicrobial agent is built into internal components to help slow the formation of bacteria between cleanings
- Allow 6 in. clearance on the rear and sides
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 60 W, 1.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 30 in. D x 53 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Ice Dispenser, approximately 130-lb built-in storage capacity, accommodates KM-320, KM-515, KM-600, KM-650 series cubers, ABS molded front panel, 6" flanged painted legs, ice dispensing area is ADA compliant, 115V/60/1-ph, 1.4 amps, 60 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki DB-130H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||DB-130H|
|Bin Capacity||130 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||120-179 lb|