The Manitowoc RFF-2200C QuietQube® ice machine head produces as much as 2,063 pounds of flake ice daily. It has a remote, air-cooled condenser that operates efficiently and uses R404A refrigerant for cooling. The unit is appropriate for hotels, motels, and hospitals since it runs quietly. Denting and other mild damage is resisted by its sleek stainless steel exterior. Its slim design can be installed in a wide range of places. The Manitowoc RFF-2200C QuietQube ice machine head is lightweight to help with installation. The required ice bin for this unit is sold separately.
- Can produce 2,063 lbs. of ice daily
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 70 degrees F
- Ideal water temperature: 50 degrees F
- Compatible ice bin is sold separately
- Remote, air-cooled condenser offers efficient ice production
- Flake ice is great for use in food displays or healthcare
- Quiet operation is perfect for motels, hotels, and hospitals
- High-quality evaporator is built to last
- Attractive and durable stainless steel exterior
- Slim profile can be installed in a variety of places
- Lightweight body facilitates installation
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Operating ambient temperature range: 50-110 degrees F
- Operating water temperature range: 37-90 degrees F
- Water pressure: 14-80 psi
- 3 HP, 3.2 A, 3.87 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 26.9 in. W x 18.7 in. D x 27.56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
For more information on ice makers, check out our ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Maker, flake-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 23-5/8"D x 27-13/32"H, production capacity up to 2169 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1702 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice RFF-2200C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1152 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator; 5-yr Compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|