The Manitowoc RFF-1220C QuietQube® ice machine head can produce 1,092 pounds of flake ice in a 24-hour span. The flake ice is ideal for use in displays or healthcare facilities. Since the unit operates quietly, it fits well in settings like hotels or hospitals. Cooling is provided by R404A refrigerant. The Manitowoc RFF-1220C ice machine head has a tough stainless steel exterior and a slim profile that fits a variety of locations. This unit requires a compatible ice bin that is sold separately.
- Part of the QuietQube series
- Can produce 1,092 lbs. of ice daily
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 70 degrees F
- Ideal water temperature: 50 degrees F
- Compatible ice bin sold separately
- Remote, air-cooled system increases production and energy efficiency
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and simple to clean
- Operates quietly
- Slim profile for installation in a wide range of locations
- Long-lasting evaporator
- Flake ice is great for displays or healthcare uses
- Uses R404A refrigerant for cooling
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 50-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 37-90 degrees F
- Water pressure: 14-80 psi
- 1.5 HP, 15 A
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 25.2 in. W x 18.5 in. D x 27.56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Do you want to learn more about ice machines? More information can be found in our ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Maker, flake-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 22"W x 23-5/8"D x 26"H, production capacity up to 1152 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (958 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice RFF-1220C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1152 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator; 5-yr Compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|