The Manitowoc RCUF-2200 ice machine compressor is compatible with the RFF-2200C unit. Operators can install this condensing unit away from the ice maker, which may be in customer-facing areas. This isolates noise and heat production in these spaces. It can be installed in places with ambient temperatures from -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remote, air-cooled design
- Designed to be used with the RFF-2200C ice machine
- Ambient operating temperature range: -20 to 120 degrees F
- 15,700 BTU
- 3 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 34 in. W x 24.13 in. D x 25.75 in. H
- ETL and cETLus listed; AHRI certified
More information on commercial ice machines can be found in our ice machine buyers' guide. In this guide, we cover some of the features and benefits of remote compressors.
Condenser Unit, remote air-cooled, 3 HP, AHRI, ETL, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice RCUF-2200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|