The Manitowoc Ice IYT-1900A-261/D-970 Indigo NXT™ ice maker with bin can produce 1,900 pounds in 24 hours. It makes half dice ice, perfect for blended frozen drinks and sodas. Cleaning the foodzone is simple since it is accessible through the hinged, swing-out front door. The water trough, water problem, water probe, curtain, and distribution tube are removable to facilitate cleanup.
The 882-pound-capacity bin with the Manitowoc Ice IYT-1900A-261/D-970 ice maker has an arctic blue liner that shows off ice clarity. Door grips make it comfortable and convenient to open, while the 53-degree angle ensures the user can reach the bin bottom. Included with the bin, the ergonomic scoop has a 5.3-pound capacity. Knuckle and thumb guards in the scoop prevent the user's hands from coming into contact with ice and causing contamination.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 1,900-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 1,450-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Makes half dice ice
- Programmable ice production based on volume or time to suit any application
- Acoustical sensing probe checks ice thickness to ensure uniform cycles
- Icon-based easyTouch® display
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance with diagnostic feedback
- Hinged, swing-out door to the foodzone
- Removable distribution tube, water probe, water pump, water trough, and curtain
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent in the key components slows growth of bacteria
- DuraTech™ exterior hides smudges and provides corrosion resistance
- Ambient air should be between 40-110 degrees F
- Incoming water should be between 40-90 degrees F
- 26,100-30,500 BTU
- 17.9 A, 4.48 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 34 in. D x 79.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
D-970 Ice Storage Bin
- 882-lb. application capacity
- 710-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Arctic blue, polyurethane liner enhances ice clarity
- Door grips on the sides and front make it convenient to open
- Self-latching door design keeps it open when scooping
- 53-degree angle for the door provides access to the bin bottom
- Foam-insulated door construction reduces sweat buildup
- Ergonomic, 5.3-lb. ice scoop
- Knuckle and thumb scoop guard
- Molded-in scoop retaining lip
- AHRI and NSF certified
Our ice machines buyers' guide has in-depth information on ice maker features.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1900 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1450 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1ph, NSF, cULus, CE with Ice Bin, 48"W x 34"D, 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 882 lb ice storage capacity (29.7 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-1900A-261/D-970 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||880-1000 lb|
|Production Range||1500-1999 lb|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|