The Manitowoc IYT-0620A-161/SPA-160 Indigo NXT™ ice machine with dispenser has an air-cooled motor. A clear coat called DuraTech® on the stainless steel exterior resists smudges, while the head has a hinged door that provides access to removable internal components. To keep up with issues, diagnostics run every 24 hours, and an easyTouch® control panel uses icons for straightforward use.
It can produce 575 pounds of ice, depending on ambient and incoming water temperatures, while the dispenser can hold 120 pounds of ice. It makes half dice ice, ideal for hotels and resorts. Production of ice can be adjusted based on volume or time of day. Before ice is released, an acoustical probe checks its thickness. The Manitowoc IYT-0620A-161/SPA-160 ice machine with dispenser has a drain pan that collects ice overflow.
Ice Machine Head
- 575-lb. ice production capacity
- 465-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- easyTouch panel uses touch icons
- Adjust ice production by time of day or bin volume
- Hinged front door
- Certain components are removable to simplify cleaning
- Slow scale growth with AlphaSan technology
- 24-hr. diagnostics alerts operators of system issues.
- Ice thickness is measured by an acoustical probe
- DuraTech is a clear coat over stainless steel exterior
- Produces half dice ice
- Air-cooled motor
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Required ambient temperature range: 40-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature range: 40-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Average BTU per hour: 5,400
- Peak BTU per hour: 6,300
- 12.2 A, 4.87 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 31.19 in. D x 75.5 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; California Low Lead qualified; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- 120-lb. ice storage capacity
- Reduce ice spillage with chute dispense mechanism
- Built-in agitator
- Ice overflow is collected in the drain pan
- Hide smudges and fingerprints with DuraTech clear coat
- 1.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- CE approved; cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
In the article on ice makers, additional information can be found on the units, bins, and accessories.
IYT-0620A: Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 575 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (465 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
SPA-160: Vending Ice Dispenser, push button, floor model, 22"W x 31-3/16"D x 54"H, AHRI certified 120-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, bucket filling, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" dice or half dice machines, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT0620A/SPA160 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||575|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||120|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Product||Ice Maker with Dispenser|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Evaporator & Compressor|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||100 - 199|