The Manitowoc IYT-0500A-161/SPA-310 Indigo NXT™ ice machine with dispenser is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel. A clear coat called DuraTech® is put over the stainless steel to maintain a clean appearance. This unit is designed for dispensing ice in hotels and resorts. Ice overflow is prevented with a chute dispense mechanism, and the drain pan collects excess ice. The dispenser has a built-in agitator.
When issues arise, the 24-hour diagnostics will alert the operator through the control panel, which has icons to simplify identification. To ease cleaning, the major components are removable, and some have AlphaSan® built in to prevent bacteria growth. The Manitowoc IYT-0500A-161/SPA-310 ice machine with dispenser can make 550 pounds of ice within 24 hours and store 180 pounds of ice.
Ice Machine Head
- 550-lb. ice production capacity
- 440-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- Touchscreen with straightforward icons
- Ice production can be set by volume or time of day
- Hinged front door
- Removable parts ease cleaning
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built in to some components to slow bacteria growth
- Diagnostics run every 24 hrs. to monitor status
- Acoustical probe measures ice thickness before it is released from an evaporator plate
- Stainless steel exterior has a DuraTech clear coating to hide fingerprints
- Produces half dice ice
- Air-cooled motor
- R410A refrigerant
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Required ambient temperature range: 40-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature range: 40-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 11.5 A, 4.58 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 32 in. D x 82 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; California low lead qualified; AHRI and NSF certified
- 180-lb. ice storage capacity
- Chute dispense mechanism minimizes spills
- Built-in agitator
- Drain pan collects overflow ice
- DuraTech clear coat hides smudges and fingerprints
- 1.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- CE approved; cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
Unsure what kind of ice machine you need? We have in-depth information on the different kinds in our ice machine buyer's guide.
IYT-0500A: Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 550 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (440 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
SPA-310: Vending Ice Dispenser, push button, floor model, 30"W x 32"D x 60-1/2"H, AHRI certified 180-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, bucket filling, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" or 30" dice or half dice machines, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT0500A/SPA310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||550|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||180|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Product||Ice Maker with Dispenser|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Evaporator & Compressor|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||100 - 199|