The Manitowoc IYT-0450A-161/SPA-310 Indigo NXT™ ice machine with dispenser can hold 180 pounds of ice and make 490 pounds every 24 hours. An acoustical probe checks ice thickness before it is released, and ice production is adjustable by volume or time of day. A chute dispense mechanism prevents ice from spilling, and excess ice is caught by the drain pan.
Diagnostics run to alert the operator if any issues arise. Its touchscreen uses icons for easy use, and its hinged front door makes removable components accessible. AlphaSan® antimicrobial technology is built into major components to slow bacteria growth between cleanings. The Manitowoc IYT-0450A-161/SPA-310 ice machine with dispenser has a clear coat over stainless steel called DuraTech® to maintain a clean appearance.
- 490-lb. ice production capacity
- 378-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- easyTouch® display is simple to use with touchscreen icons
- Volume or time of day can adjust ice production
- Hinged front door
- Removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe, and water pump
- Bacteria growth between cleanings is deterred by AlphaSan agent
- Operating status is monitored by 24-hr. diagnostics
- Acoustical ice probe uses sound waves to check ice thickness
- Appearance of smudges is hidden by the DuraTech clear coat
- Produces half-dice ice
- Air-cooled motor
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Required ambient temperature range: 40-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature range: 40-90 degrees F
- Required water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 11.9 A, 5.52 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; California Low Lead qualified; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- 180-lb. ice storage capacity
- Chute dispense mechanism prevents ice overflow
- Built-in agitator
- Drain pan collects excess ice
- Clear coat over stainless steel maintains clean look
- 1.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- CE approved; cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
The article on ice makers goes in depth about different ice types, machines, bins, and accessories.
IYT-0450A: Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 490 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (378 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
SPA-310: Vending Ice Dispenser, push button, floor model, 30"W x 32"D x 60-1/2"H, AHRI certified 180-lb capacity, designed for dice or half dice ice type, bucket filling, stainless steel exterior with vinyl trim, accepts 22" or 30" dice or half dice machines, NSF, cULus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT0450A/SPA310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||490|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||180|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Product||Ice Maker with Dispenser|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Evaporator & Compressor|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
|Bin Capacity Range (lbs)||100 - 199|