The Manitowoc IY-0976C 161 ice machine head has a DuraTech™ coating on its corrosion-resistant steel exterior. Preventive maintenance diagnostics run every 24 hours to ensure the machine is working properly, and operating status and cleaning reminders are displayed on the EasyRead panel. An ice probe measures ice thickness before it drops into the bin; ice production can be adjusted based on a timer or volume in the bin. The Manitowoc IY-0976C 161 ice machine head can produce 714 to 816 pounds of half-dice ice every 24 hours.
- 816-lb. ice production capacity
- 714-lb. AHRI-certified production capacity
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance diagnostics
- Probe measures ice thickness
- Operating status and cleaning reminders are shown on the EasyRead displays
- Timer or volume-adjustable ice production
- Built-in antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth
- Fingerprint-resistant DuraTech exterior coating
- Uses a CVD condensing unit and is not compatible with any other brand
- Ice bin sold separately
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 35-110 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 35-90 degrees F
- 26,100-30,500 BTU
- 1.1 A, 4.93 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.325 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 26.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2008, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Find out more about ice makers in our ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo™ QuietQube Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 30"W x 24-1/2"D x 26-1/2"H, production capacity up to 816 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (714 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, CVD Technology, NSF, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IY-0976C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||816 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator and compressor|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|