This Indigo™ Series combination head and bin ice maker by Manitowoc Ice is an upgrade from the S Series and has a new acoustical ice sensing probe and an illuminated EasyRead display. The acoustical probe sends out bursts of sound to detect the thickness of the ice and is less likely to fail versus the standard water conductivity probe found in most ice makers. The production capacity of this ice maker is 335 pounds and the bin included has a holding capacity of 210 pounds.
- Replaces SD0322AB320
- Dice-style ice - 7/8-in. W x 7/8-in. D x 7/8-in. H
- 335-lbs. daily production capacity
- 210-lb. bin storage capacity
- EasyRead display is illuminated and provides information on the operating status, cleaning reminders, filter changes, and asset information
- 24-hr. diagnostic feedback offers information for preventative maintenance and collects 7 days of data
- 3 modes of controlled ice production: time of day, ice volume, bin level (with optional accessory)
- Acoustical ice sensing probe uses sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice
- Water miser mode saves up to 20% on water consumption
- Foodzone is sealed with a hinged door, can be easily cleaned, and has removable internal components (water-trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes)
- Distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, sensing probe, and drain tube have AlphaSan® antimicrobial built in to slow microbial growth
- Durable DuraTech™ stainless steel exterior has a clear-coat that resists fingerprints
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11.5 A, plug and cord are not included
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 34-in. D x 59-1/2 in. H (includes 6-in. adjustable legs)
- CE and cULus Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO 9001:2008, and ENERGY STAR Certified; California Low Lead Qualified
Intelligent Diagnostics and Ice Assurance
- The EasyRead display combined with IceConnect™ allow you to track when your ice maker is producing ice and when it is cooling. This gives you the ability to better control over the efficiency of the machine.
- The smart system also collects 7 days’ data and alerts you if it detects any anomalies
- Ice assurance ensures that ice will always be in the bin unless a critical failure occurs and is the combination of 3 features: the acoustical sensor will ensure that ice is always at the correct thickness the consistent harvest time keeps ice production to a regular schedule, and the ice clarity control will give you complete control of how clear your ice is.
Indigo Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 335-lb approximately/24 hours, DuraTech exterior (stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints & dirt), dice size cubes, 115v/60/1ph with Ice Bin with top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 210-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, stainless steel exterior
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice ID0322A161B320 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||SD-0322AB320, 399-SD0322AB320, ID-0322AB320|