The Manitowoc Ice F-700 ice bin can hold 639 pounds of ice, but it is AHRI certified to accommodate 520 pounds. Ice flow is controlled by the sliding gate while scooping; it stops filling by automatically returning to a down position. Users can easily access ice through the heavy-duty door, which has a ball-catch hinge that holds it open. This door is made without sharp corners and gaskets to reduce the risk of injury. The operator can inspect ice through the sliding windows. Durability is provided by the stainless steel exterior and welded construction. This Manitowoc Ice F-700 ice bin comes with an ice scoop and is elevated off the floor with 6-inch legs.
- 639-lb. application capacity
- 520-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Sliding gate controls ice flow to simplify scooping or shoveling
- Sliding gate stops filling by automatically returning to a down position
- Durable polyethylene door has a ball-catch hinge, holding it open for scooping
- Door does not have sharp gaskets or corners
- Sliding windows provide visibility into the bin for inspection
- Stainless steel exterior is strong and resistant to rusting
- Welded construction provides structural strength
- Insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Ice scoop is included
- Elevated off the floor with (4) 6-in. legs
- Stainless steel adapter is included for 30-in. Indigo cube ice machine heads
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 58.5 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
We cover some of the different ice machine formats in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Ice Bin, 30"W x 31"D, 58-1/2"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 520 lb ice storage capacity, sliding window & sliding ice gate, welded stainless steel construction, (4) 6" legs, ice scoop, stainless steel adapter for 30" ice machines, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice F700 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Viewing Window|
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||20 - 39|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Height (in) Range||51 - 60|