The Manitowoc Ice F-1300 ice bin can hold 1,194 pounds of ice but is certified by AHRI to store 970 pounds. The sliding ice gate controls flow and ensures the safety of staff members. A ball-catch hinge holds the door open when the user is scooping ice, and the durable polyethylene door has safe, rounded edges. The operator can inspect the ice through the Manitowoc Ice F-1300 ice bin’s sliding windows. The heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is rust resistant.
- 1,194-lb. application storage capacity
- 970-lb. AHRI storage capacity
- Sliding ice gate controls ice flow and facilitates scooping
- Ice gate stops ice flow in down position
- Ball-catch hinge holds the door open for staff
- Heavy-duty polyethylene door lacks sharp edges
- Durable sliding windows enable staff to inspect the bin
- Stainless steel exterior can withstand high-volume operations
- Welded construction supports the bin
- Foamed-in-place insulation
- Includes a K-483048 stainless steel adapter for installation with ice makers
- Ice scoop included
- (4) 6-in. legs keep the bin elevated off the floor
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 31 in. D x 63.5 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
Need more information on commercial ice machines? Read up on them in our commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Ice Bin, 48"W x 31"D, 63-1/2"H, with top-hinged front-opening door, AHRI certified 970 lb ice storage capacity, sliding window & sliding ice gate, welded stainless steel construction, (4) 6" legs, ice scoop, stainless steel adapters for 30" or 48" ice machines, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice F-1300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||1320 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Viewing Window|
|Capacity Range||1230-2029 lb|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|