The Manitowoc Ice D-570 ice bin can hold 430 pounds of ice. To keep ice fresh for long periods of time, the foam-insulated door keeps cold air inside the bin and reduces condensation buildup. When operators are scooping ice, the bottom is easily accessible since the door is angled 53 degrees. The door is designed with a stay-open feature to keep it out of the way while ice is being scooped. A 5.3-pound-capacity scoop is included with the bin, and its built-in knuckle and thumb guards protect ice from contamination. An internal scoop holder stays above the ice line for increased sanitation and easy access.
- 430-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- 532-lb. application capacity
- Polyurethane liner is arctic blue, showing off the clarity of the ice
- Door is angled 53 degrees to provide access to the bottom of the bin
- Foam door insulation reduces condensation buildup
- Stay-open feature keeps bin door lifted while ice is being scooped
- Duratech-finished exterior resists corrosion and hides dirt and fingerprints
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 50 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
- 5.3-lb. capacity
- Molded-in retaining lip keeps ice in the scoop
- Knuckle and thumb guard reduces contact between hands and ice
- Internal holder stays above ice line for sanitation and easy access
The ice machines buyers' guide breaks down some of the different ice configurations.
Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 532 lb ice storage capacity (17.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice D-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||532 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||20 - 39 in|
|Also Known As||B-570|