The Manitowoc Ice D-400 ice bin comes with an ergonomic, sanitary scoop. This scoop has a 5.3-pound capacity, which is maximized by the molded-in retaining lip. Hand contact with the ice is eliminated since the scoop has a built-in knuckle and thumb guard. The internal scoop holder stays above the ice to provide easy access and prevent contamination. Since the door is angled 53 degrees, staff members can easily access the entire bin and it stays open with a latch while scooping. This Manitowoc Ice D-400 ice bin has a Duratech exterior that is resistant to corrosion and reduces the visibility of fingerprints.
- 290-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- 365-lb. application capacity
- Arctic blue, polyurethane liner highlights clarity of the ice
- Insulated door prevents quick melting, reduces condensation buildup, and keeps cold air in the bin
- Door is angled 53 degrees for bottom bin access
- Stay-open door self-latches to make scooping convenient
- Duratech exterior finish resists corrosion and smudges
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 38 in. H
- NSF and AHRI Certified
- 5.3-lb. capacity
- Molded-in retaining lip keeps ice in the scoop
- Sanitary knuckle and thumb guard eliminates contact with hands
- Store in a built-in holder, keeping the scoop above ice to prevent contamination
Additional information on ice makers and bins is in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 38"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 365 lb ice storage capacity (12.3 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice D400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||20 - 39|
|Also Known As||B-400|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Height (in) Range||31 - 40|