The Manitowoc Ice D-320 ice storage bin is certified by AHRI to hold 210 pounds of ice. To prevent ice from melting quickly, the door is insulated to retain cold air. An ergonomically-designed scoop is included and, with a thumb and knuckle guard, hands will not come in contact with ice. Scooping capacity is maximized by the molded-in retaining lip. A built-in holder keeps the scoop within reach and ensures ice is sanitary by keeping the scoop out of the ice. To make it easy to scoop ice, the door self-latches into place and stays open. The Manitowoc Ice D-320 ice storage bin has a heavy-duty Duratech exterior that resists smudging and is built for commercial use.
- 210-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- 264-lb. application capacity
- Arctic blue, polyurethane liner shows off ice clarity
- Door is insulated to reduce condensation buildup, keep cold air inside, and prevent ice from melting quickly
- Door is angled 53 degrees to provide access to the bin bottom
- Door self-latches and stays open to ensure scooping is convenient
- Duratech finish on the exterior makes it ideal for commercial use and resistant to smudging
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 34 in. D x 38 in. H
- AHRI and NSF certified
- 5.3-lb. capacity
- Molded-in retaining lip maximizes scoop capacity
- Sanitary with an integrated knuckle and thumb guard
- Sits in a built-in holder above the ice to help prevent cross contamination
Learn more about different ice formats in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Ice Bin, 22"W x 34"D x 38"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 265 lb ice storage capacity (8.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice D-320 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||265 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Capacity Range||230-1229 lb|
|Width (in) Range||20 - 39 in|
|Also Known As||B-970|