The American Range MSD-2 NG convection oven includes two ovens, each of which produce up to 75,000 BTU worth of heat per hour. Dual-speed convection fans can be set to run at either 1140 RPM or 1725 RPM for custom convection baking. Each oven is built for energy efficiency with electronic ignition, and solid, stainless steel doors with airtight steel gaskets.
Each of the two oven cavities accommodate full-size sheet pans positioned side-to-side. Five chrome-plated racks are included per compartment and are adjustable on 12 increments in each cavity. The American Range MSD-2 NG convection oven is built with a stainless steel front, sides, and a top to offer superior durability.
- 75,000 BTU/hr. heat input per oven
- Each cavity accommodates full-size sheet pans inserted side-to-side
- Built with stainless steel front, sides, and top for a long service life
- 50/50 doors open to nearly 180 degrees and operate independently for user convenience
- Durable stainless steel door gaskets form an airtight seal
- Solid stainless steel doors help make ovens energy efficient
- Control panel pulls out so it can easily be service or replaced
- 5 chrome racks are included per oven
- Each oven is fitted with a 12-position chrome rack guide
- 2-speed convection fan can be operated at 1140 or 1725 RPM
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 40 in. W x 341⁄3 in. D x 74 in. H
- cETLus and cETLus-Sanitation Listed; NSF Certified
Convection Oven, double-deck, NG gas, standard depth, manual controls, temperature range 150° F - 500° F, one hour timer, 2-speed fans, porcelain liners, 50/50 solid doors, includes: stacking kit with casters (2 locking), stainless steel front, sides & top, 42.0 kW, 140,000 BTU, ETL, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
American Range MSD-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Solid Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||2 Pans|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty on parts & labor|