The Taylor 9940N can be used to measure products as they bake or boil. Its 10-foot cord can be immersed in water or in hot air and used to accurately measure products across a -40 to 300 degree F range. Its panel-mount design allows it to be mounted to a number of locations, whether that's to a wall or on a work surface. The Taylor 9940N digital thermometer is powered by one AAA battery, which is included with your purchase.
- Panel-mount design allows thermometer to be mounted to a flat surface
- -40 to 300 degree F temperature range
- Waterproof housing protects thermometer from splashing foods
- Includes 10-ft. cable that can be immersed in liquid
- Updates temperature every 10-sec.
- Requires 1 AAA battery (included)
Thermometer, Digital, Panel Mount, -40 to 300 F, -40 to 150 C temperature capacity, fully enclosed unit or flush to surface, waterproof housing & probe w/10 ft. cable for air & liquid immersion, 1/2", 4 digit readout, 10 second update
Taylor 9940N Specifications