The Taylor 9840RB thermometer offers quick and accurate temperature testing, updating once every second. Its 5-inch-long stem is made of stainless steel and designed to reach the center of thick cuts of meat and deeper pans. The thermometer's 0.3-inch LCD display is easy for operators to read, and a protective rubber boot can be fitted over the display when it isn't needed to protect it from damage and dust.
A manual On/Off button allows operators to power the Taylor 9840RB thermometer off when it isn't in use to help conserve the battery. An auto-off feature will also shut the thermometer off if it's left idle for a time. A 1.5-volt, LR44 battery is required for use and is included with the purchase of this item. Also included is a storage sleeve with a clip that allows the thermometer to be carried in a pocket.
- Replaces Taylor 9840 thermometer
- .3-in. LCD display is easy to read
- Measures a temperature range of -40 to 302 degrees F
- On/Off button allows thermometer to be manually turned off to preserve battery life
- Temperature updates once every second
- 5-in. stem is made of stainless steel
- Storage sleeve features a clip so thermometer can be carried in a pocket
- Rubber boot protects thermometer from dust and debris when it's not in use
- 1.5 volt battery is require and included
- NSF Listed
Pocket Thermometer, digital, -40/302F, -40/150C, +/- 1F accuracy, with stainless steel step down probe & protective rubber, on/off & auto-off features, includes extra LR44 battery, NSF (replaces model 9840)
Taylor 9840RB Specifications