The Krowne M7536K gas connector kit is made to be used with gas equipment like fryers, ranges, and more. Constructed of stainless steel, the 36-inch hose has been welded for durability. The ends of the hose rotate, making it easy to install and uninstall when the unit needs to be moved. A radial wrap on the hose prevents it from stretching when being moved. It is also coated in green PVC that has an antimicrobial agent built in to resist bacteria growth. The Krowne M7536K gas connector kit includes corrugated tubing on the hose for flexibility and a quick disconnect to facilitate moving equipment.
- Made for stationary and caster-mounted commercial equipment
- 3⁄4-in. x 36-in. stainless steel hose is welded for strength
- Heavy-duty rotational end pieces simplify installation
- Hose will not stretch with the stainless steel radial wrap
- Antimicrobial agent is built into the green PVC-coat on the hose for protection
- Easy installation is aided by the flexible corrugated tubing
- Easily disconnect the hose with the quick disconnect
- Manual shutoff within 6 ft. of the unit is provided by the gas valve
- Mounting hardware is included
- 90-degree elbows are included
- 218,000 BTU minimum flow capacity
- cCSAus listed
Royal Series Moveable Gas Connection Kit, 3/4” I.D., 36” long, stainless steel corrugated tubing & radial wrap with green antimicrobial PVC coating, quick disconnect, (1) full port gas valve, (2) 90° elbows, restraining cable with mounting hardware, 218,000 BTU/hr minimum flow capacity
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne M7536K SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Gas Hose Kit|