The Dormont 1675KIT36 gas connector kit is designed for heavy-duty equipment that is powered by gas and has casters. Its 36-inch-long stainless steel hose resists bending and denting, and its stainless steel braid has a tight weave that reduces the risk of stretching. The hose also has PVC coating that resists bacteria growth. A restraining cable eliminates strain on the connector while built-in Stress Guard® technology on each end of the blue hose reduces stress. The Dormont 1675KIT36 gas connector kit has a Safety Quik component that prevents gas from turning on during removal.
- Safety Quik prevents gas from turning on when disconnected
- SnapFast quick disconnect facilitates one-handed removal
- Thermal shut-off initiates when internal temperatures exceed 350 degrees F
- Restraining cable prevents strain from reaching the connector
- Full-port gas valve
- (2) 90-degree street elbows
- 77,000 BTU
Dormont Blue Hose
- Antimicrobial PVC coating resists corrosion
- Stress Guard technology reduces stress on the ends of the hose
- Stainless steel braid has a tight weave to prevent stretching
- Stainless steel tubing resists bending
- 36-in. length
Dormont Blue Hose™ Moveable Gas Connector Kit, 3/4" inside dia., 36" long, covered with stainless steel braid, coated with blue antimicrobial PVC, 1 SnapFast™ QD, 1 full port valve (2) 90° elbows, coiled restraining cable with hardware, 218,000 BTU/hr minimum flow capacity, limited lifetime warranty
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dormont 1675KIT36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Connection Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Coupling Size (in)||3/4"|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Gas Hose Kit|