The Krowne BC72-BG bottle cooler can hold as many as 251⁄2 cases of 12-ounce bottles. Four divider racks separate the drinks, making grabbing them for customers a fast process. Two sliding doors sit over the cooler area and have grab bar handles that makes opening them simple. The interior is made from stainless steel for durability and is easy to clean out. The black vinyl exterior is heavy duty for a commercial setting. Cold air is retained with the 2-inch-thick polyurethane insulation that also provides cabinet structure since it is foamed in place. The Krowne BC72-BG bottle cooler has a temperature range of 30 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit that is maintained with R-134A refrigerant.
- 251⁄2 cases of 12-oz. bottles fit in the cooler
- 4 divider racks separate drinks for organization
- 2 doors are foamed in place with a grab bar handle that is easy to open
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- 30-40 degrees F temperature range
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean and heavy-duty
- Black vinyl exterior is durable for commercial use
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation retains cold air and is foamed in place for structure
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 6 A, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL listed
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 72"W x 24"D x 34"H, self-contained refrigeration, (25.5) cases/12oz bottles capacity, (2) sliding lids, (4) adjustable chrome plated divider racks, interior galvanized walls with stainless steel floor, black vinyl over steel exterior front & sides, condensate evaporator, 1/3 HP, 8' cord & NEMA 5-15P, 6.0 amps, 115v/60hz/1-ph, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne BC72-BG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||4|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 100 in|