The Krowne BC48-BG bottle cooler is perfect for the back bar because you can keep cold beers on hand. With three dividers in the cabinet, you have products easily organized so more customers can be accommodated. A temperature range of 30 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained by R-134A refrigerant. Cold air is kept in the cooler with 2-inch-thick polyurethane insulation that also provides structure to the cabinet. The interior is made from stainless steel for ease of cleaning, while the exterior is black vinyl-coated steel. Two sliding doors are easy to open with the grab bar handles. The Krowne BC48-BG bottle cooler can hold up to 141⁄2 cases of 12-ounce bottles.
- Interior is constructed from stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning
- Exterior is coated in black vinyl and is heavy duty
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation is foamed in place for structure and to keep cold air in the cabinet
- 2 sliding doors are easy to open with the grab bar handle
- Capacity for 141⁄2 cases of 12-oz. bottles
- Products are organized with the help of 3 dividers
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 30-40 degrees F temperature range
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 5.5 A, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- ETL listed
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 48"W x 24"D x 34"H, self-contained refrigeration, (14.5) cases/12oz bottles capacity, (2) sliding lids, (3) adjustable chrome plated divider racks, interior galvanized walls with stainless steel floor, black vinyl over steel exterior front & sides, condensate evaporator, 1/3 HP, 8' cord & NEMA 5-15P, 5.5 amps, 115v/60hz/1-ph, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne BC48-BG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||1|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|