The Krowne 16-127 Royal Series faucet is ideal for utility areas where buckets need to be filled with water since the spout comes with a pail hook and a wall bracket. Its rough chrome finish reduces the appearance of scratches and can withstand temperatures ranging from 40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. The faucet mounts in the backsplash of a sink unit on 8-inch centers. Due to The Krowne 16-127 Royal Series faucet’s built-in vacuum breaker, water will not siphon backwards. Back flow is also halted by built-in preventers in the ceramic cartridge valve.
- Mounts in the backsplash of a sink unit
- Built-in preventers in the quarter turn ceramic cartridge valve reduce the risk of back flow
- Flanges with eccentric fittings facilitate installation
- Vacuum breaker prevents water from siphoning backwards
- 61⁄2-in. cast spout with a pail hook for filling up buckets
- Wall bracket supports the spout for heavy use
- Rough chrome finish reduces appearance of scuffs and dings
- Temperature range: 40-180 degrees F
- 8-in. on center wall mount
- 1⁄2-in. NPT female inlets
- 3⁄4-in. hose thread
- 2-GPM-maximum flow rate
- Overall dimensions: 123⁄8 in. W x 91⁄4 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Krowne Royal Series Service Faucet, splash-mounted, 8" centers, 6-1/2" long heavy cast spout with bail hook & hose thread, bracket can mount above or below, vacuum breaker, rough brass, low lead compliant, NSF, Includes internal check valves to prevent backflow and cross contamination
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 16-127 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|
|Product||Mop Sink Faucet|