The Krowne 14-400L Royal Series faucet has a 31⁄2-inch gooseneck spout that reduces the risk of splashing. For a clean look, the unit is finished with nickel chromium and is durable because of its brass spout and O-ring construction. Back flow is prevented as the unit has a quarter turn ceramic cartridge valve. The Krowne 14-400L Royal Series faucet has hot and cold color-coded handles and is ideal for hand washing and rinsing stations.
- Gooseneck spout reduces risk of splashing
- Quarter turn ceramic cartridge valve has built-in back flow preventers
- Flanges with eccentric fittings simplify installation
- Durable O-ring construction
- Nickel chromium finish
- Color-coded handles for use with hot and cold water
- Low lead compliant
- 4-in. on center
- 1⁄2-in. NPT male inlets
- 2 GPM maximum
- Overall dimensions: 31⁄2 in. D x 95⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Krowne Royal Series Faucet, splash-mounted, 4" centers, 3-1/2" gooseneck spout, ceramic cartridge valve with built-in back flow preventers, includes mounting kit, chrome finish, low lead compliant, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Krowne 14-400L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet